Rifat Sumona Mollik is one of the Faculty Members in the Department of Civil Engineering of IUBAT—International University of Business Agriculture and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh. She received her B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from IUBAT—International University of Business Agriculture and Technology in 2015. She obtained her M.Sc. in Civil Engineering with Environmental Engineering specialization from Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET), Gazipur. She also worked as a Teaching Assistant (TA) of Civil Engineering Department at IUBAT during her studentship. She had worked in ABC real estate’s limited company as a trainee engineer during her studentship. She has published 1 paper in IUBAT journal as Co-author .She has a keen interest in research includes GIS and Geotechnical Engineering.
MSc in Civil Engineering, Cont’d (DUET)
BSc in Civil Engineering (IUBAT)
GIS for Civil Engineering Applications with Super Map
- Research Publication Reward Miyan Research Institute' [13/02/2021]
- Academic excellence certificate from IUBAT, Fall-2012, Fall -2013
- Got 100% Tuition fees Scholarship at IUBAT.
- I worked as a Teaching Assistant (TA) under Civil Engineering Department from April 2014 to December 2015.
- I worked as an administrative Officer under Civil Engineering Department from 1, January 2016 to August 2019.